Maintenance 5000 CMMS
Empowering the Maintenance Team
Maintenance5000. A maintenance management system (CMMS) to plan, schedule and execute all the maintenance activities including all the 6M resources.
Features & Benefits• Reduce equipment down time, increase productivity and actively manage and report on all associated planned and un-planned maintenance
• Full maintenance history, costs, bill of materials, current work orders, meter readings and maintenance schedules can be managed quickly and easily
• Mobile maintenance using Wi-Fi, 3G and GPRS, offline and in real-time
• Integrates with all leading ERP systems
• Calendar of maintenance history, scheduled work, overdue work orders
• Highlights employee availability, proximity and associated charges
• Comprehensive stock management system with automated stock level alerts
• Reduces maintenance costs and increases operational life of equipment
• Maintain compliance with standards and requirements
Asset RegisterMaintenace5000 effective CMMS software is underpinned by a powerful asset register.
• Full asset details can be viewed, maintained or updated through a single input screen
• Single source of work order history
• Full audit trail of PPM and asset movements
• User customizable screens can include additional fields – serial number, barcode number or RFID reference
Helpdesk & Work Requests
Rapid insight into job status increases efficiency and productivity.
• Log work orders and requests from any remote location using a web browser
• Real-time visibility of job status
• Link notes to a job ticket
This functionality provides a rapid response to problems with assets.
• Work orders can be directly generated from helpdesk work requests
• Use employee proximity to improve response
• Color coding enables job prioritization
Planned Preventive Maintenance
Minimize the effort associated with maintenance planning.
• Schedule automatically generated maintenance tasks and outputs
• Color-coded calendar to highlight status at each stage of the process
• Manage external works with information relating to contractors, start dates and contracts
Standard JobsThe CMMS software's catalogue of predefined templates for common maintenance tasks enables swift creation of breakdown work orders and maintenance plans.
• Allocation based on job type, priority and defect - also estimated job time
• Include health and safety guidelines, parts, tools and maintenance details
• Automated prediction tool highlights resources required
Work OrdersFast access to all work orders and associated information, including details of labor, tools and parts required improves efficiency.
• Color coded records define current, completed and overdue jobs
• User-definable work analysis fields include job type, priority, and defect codes
• Attach documents, pictures, hyperlinks and AutoCad drawings
• Secure audit trail
Mobile SolutionsMobile technologies improve productivity and resource utilization.
• Mobile maintenance is designed for both Windows Mobile and Android devices
• Real time access to work orders and stock information from any location
• Work orders listed by location, asset, priority, status or date.
• Access related documentation, files, images and instruction/safety manuals
• Update information directly into the handset
• Use barcode scanning to streamline the audit process
Stores & PurchasingComprehensive stores management enables stock optimization.
• Monitor and manage all stock items
• Use 'Stock Browser' to identify items quickly
• Access supplier prices and contact details, item location, catalogue number and balance
• Integrate with ERP and purchase ordering
Contract Maintenance & SLAsManage in house and external contractors effectively.
• Single repository for all work order information associated with contracts
• Record assets covered under the service contract, contract start and end date
• Track work types covered by the SLA and all work history
EmployeesImprove business response and performance with rapid access to the right skills
• 'Availability Calendar' shows availability, proximity to job and employee charges
• Associate employees with skills and trade
Dashboards, Reports and KPIsExploit the information within the CMMS software to drive better decision making.
• More than 100 standard reports including equipment performance, labor utilization, maintenance efficiency and PPM schedules
• Flexibility to create customized reports
To view more information please go to here